Are you ready for some cooking? 😋 Today we offer you a super simple, yet delicious recipe – Zucchini Greek Style. If you’re interested, check out the full recipe below and enjoy!
1 large zucchini, washed and sliced into thin strips
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup semolina flour
Salt and pepper
1. Slice zucchini into thin strips.
2. Place the strips on a tray with a paper towel on the bottom. Sprinkle with salt to take out the water. Leave them for a few hours to drain.
3. Mix the 2 types of flours with the salt.
4. Put all zucchini in the flour mix and cover them until fully coated with flour.
5. Heat the oil and put a few at a time, so they can become nice and crispy. Do not crowd the pot or they will not fry well, but rather steam.
6. Place the ready ones on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
Serve with tzatziki dip or hummus or roasted eggplant dip if you’re vegan. Enjoy!